Sunday, April 4, 2010

New Dies!

I just bought 7 news dies off Ebay and I have my eyes on a couple more...

In about 2 or 3 weeks I'll have:

The pregnant lady, pregnancy test and maternity clothing. I'm planning a baby shower so I'm looking for pregnancy related dies. I have a ton of baby related dies already and I'm busy making samples of invitations, place cards, centerpieces, cupcake toppers, party picks etc...I'll be taking pictures soon and even listing them in my Etsy shop over the next week!

I also got swim shorts, swim suit, hibiscus flower, tropical flower. My husband and I are planning on renewing our vows this summer with a tropical beach theme. Again, I'm working on invites, party picks and other fun things for that. Of course, I'll taking pictures of what I'm working on and adding them to my shop soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment