Friday, April 9, 2010

Where does the time go???

What a week! Its Friday and I have accomplished NOTHING this week. I have a lot of work to do, but just haven't found any time to do it! Thankfully my husband is off this weekend so that means I'll be spending most of my Saturday getting caught up on everything...

I really think I'm going to be looking into day care for the boys in the fall...just part time. Its not really what I want to do but the other option is to put both my businesses on hold until they go to school. I used to be able to work while they napped, but the (almost) 3 year old barely naps any more. The 1 year old has also given up on his 1 long nap and is now taking 3 short naps (about 30 to 40 mins each) instead.

Well, I'm off to put the cushions back on the couch, pick up a few toys, mop up some spilled milk (why oh why did my 2 year old have to learn how to unlatch the fridge lock??), make some lunch and then hope the baby will take a nap...

Oh, this week I got a lot of goodies in the mail! I hope I can play with them when my husband gets home...I have a few ideas I want to work on...

No comments:

Post a Comment